Monday, November 24, 2008

Hot ! Priyanka Chopra's Fitness Mantra

Think Priyanka Chopra, think Hot Bod. But here is a self-confessed gym-hater! Find out what keeps Piggychops ticking, and in style.

Priyanka Chopra's Fitness Mantra : Working out is always dull; I don't like working out, I hate it but I was training for Dostana along with Fashion.

I had put on a little bit of weight for Fashion, so I had to lose that plus I had to tone in. It was tough and I won't deny it. I was training every day, I would go to gym for two hours and I hate it.

Priyanka Chopra's Style Statement : I like solid colours, I don't like wearing too much jewellery, so I am very subtle in my taste that way.

I try to experiment once in a while may be with a little bit of bling and then I come back to the safety zone.

I like simple cuts and solid colours and that is what my character in Dostana is. She is just wearing stylish great clothes but does not over accessorise at all.

Priyanka Chopra's favourite role : This is one character I have played which is closest to me. If anybody asks me in my entire career which is the one character that is most you, I would say Neha in Dostana.

In every film, I detach from myself because every character requires me to become something else but with Neha I was just myself and that is what it was. I have the American accent. I had the clothes that I wear, the attitude, the body language was all me!

No comments:

Post a Comment